Sunday, October 30, 2011

What Will Happen Next?

Now that we've read about several of Maniac's adventures and encounters, what do you think will happen to him next?  Use other characters and their interactions with Maniac to help make your prediction. 

60 comments:

  1. I think Maniac will open an ice cream shop that specializes in root beer floats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Maniac will go to Amanda's house and will be questioned by her parents about why he's there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Maniac will do what ever it takes to fix Amanda's book. He will run into Mcnabb and Mars Bars along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Maniac will go to Amanda's house. The parents will see that he is different and ban him from seeing Amanda!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think maniac will go to Amanda's house. I think while they are at Amanda's house Mars Bar will come over and get revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that "Maniac" will go to Amanda's house. "Maniac" will see Amanda's parents, and she will pull him away. Amanda will not want her parents to know "Maniac's" in their house. An other possible answer would be that "Maniac" will be introduced to Amanda's parents and they will disapprove of him. They know that the two of them are friends and will let them be. They will fix the page from the book "Mars Bar" tore and they will be happy about that. "Maniac" will see "Mars Bar" and the other bully, and he will get out of trouble again. More rumors will spread and "Maniac" will be friends with the man that I can't remember his name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe
    I think Amanda's parents will like Jeffrey after they see what he can do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think magee will stay on the east end and make new friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that maniac will go to amber's house and fix the page. Then I think that he will meet up with McNab and Mars Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe Maniac will come to Amanda Beale's house and will be questioned by her parents of why Jeffery is there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that when amanda brings Maniac over her parents wont like him becuse he is different and I think that Maniac will run into Marsbar and run away to the East side were the whites live.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Maniac will stick with Amanda. I think they will be graet friends but Maniac will eventullay leave though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that a person will notice that they never see his parents and will report him to the orphanage. He will go to the orphanage and stay there a couple nights and then he will escape and go live with Amanda forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that Jffrey will stay with Amanda, then run into Mars. Amanda won't be there to help Jeffrey, but Mars will become his friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that Maniac will run into McNabb again. This time he will not be able to run away. Maybe McNabb and his gang will hurt Maniac Magee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think that maniac will fix the ripped page with Amanda,not be very liked by her parents, and will maybe have a start of a long-term romantic relation ship with Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Jeffrey will become very good friends with Amanda Beal. But, Amanda's parents won't approve of this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Maniac will meet up with Marsbars again and play a game together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think he will make the whole town like each and there will not be a line that separates the black from the white. also I think he will make all the kids like Finsterwall and will become great friends with Amanda Beal.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that Mars Bar and McNab will team up on Maniac. But, Amanda and Maniac will fight them. Maniac will find a way to bring all whites and blacks together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think what will happen is Maniac will go to Amanda Beale's house, return the book, and leave. The next time they see each other Amanda will be mad at Maniac for keeping her book in terrible condition. And Maniac will tell her he is sorry, but she doesn't accept his apology.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thank Manaic will go to school with her and meat McNab and he will trie to beat Maianc up but he does not and McNab will get in truble.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think that Jeffrey will go to Amanda's house and him and Amanda will fix the book. Jeffrey will want another book to read, but Amanda won't trust him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I predict that Maniac will have may more encounters with McNabb and Mars Bars. Every time he's on the east end Mars Bars will look for him. Every time he's on the west end McNabb will look for him.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also think during the lost year he met a friend and later sees the friend in another place like at amada's house. I also think he and amanda will become good + close friends. During his visit he will be asked many questions about how he dosen't belong in the black's part of town and will be advized to go away. But he dosen't listen

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think Maniac will get in another fight with Mars Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think that Magee will be invited to live with his friend

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think something bad will happen at Amanda Beale's house

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think Amanda's parents will tell Maniac to go home and will fix the book for Amanda. Maniac will just start running away.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think Maniac will go to Amanda's house and Mars Bar will find the.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think that Magee will run into his "friends": McNab and Mars Bar and actualyy become friends with them! yippee for magee!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think he will go to Amanda's house and her parents will not like him and will make him go to thewest side and on the way he will run into Mars Bar and McNab.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think Amanda's parents will let Maniac stay at their house after they see what he could do.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think Maniac will go to Amanda's house and the parents will get mad at Amanda for bringing Maniac to their house.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think that Ella has a possible answer. Maybe Amanda's parents don't care if Jeffrey stays. Maybe they will love him to.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think Amanda's parents won't like maniac

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think that Amanda's parents will be fine with Maniac,but her dog,sister,and brother will not like him and that Mars Bar is actually her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think that at Amanda's house, Jeffrey will meet Amanda's parents. Jeffrey will fix Amanda's torn book and ask for a new one. At first, Amanda will say no, but later say okay. And then, Maniac will run away again.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think Maniac and Amanda will go to Amanda's house. She will try to hide him but then Amanda's parents will come and see him and approve of him. Maniac will stay the night and they will become best friends until Mars Bar shows up

    ReplyDelete
  40. I also think that Mars Bar will end up being Maniac's friend. McNab will also become his friend. Then whites and blacks will all be equal and like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think Maniac will go in Amanda's house and her mom will disapprove of him because he is white. I also think later he will become friends with Mars Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think that Maniac is going to sleep over at Amanda's house.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think that Amanda and Maniac will go to her house and he will get kicked out of her house but they will be a boy and girl couple behind her parents back.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think Amanda's parents will kick him out because they don't want to draw attention to themslves, or get in trouble. Amanda will meet him in private.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I think Maniac will run into the cobras and mars bar.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I think that maniac will live with Mcnab or Mars Bars

    ReplyDelete
  47. I think Amanda will show Maniac around but while she is doing that I think they will run into Mars Bar again.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I agree with skylar's 2 blog post on November 2, 2011 at 6:ee PM.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I think that the whites and blacks will get along in the end like Skylar said.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I think Skylar's idea is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think Mars Bar will find Maniac for revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I think that he thought of Maniac and how heroic maybe he loves tall tales. I think it is better with tall tale like stuff

    ReplyDelete
  53. Maniac Magee is related to extreme exaggeration because he has a sidekick who is Amanda. (But not Hester and Lester.)Also he is a hero by saving Arnold Jones from the Finsterwallies. He has talents like running super fast, not being afraid of what people are most afraid of in the story and by doing the most impossible things into things possible.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I think Amanda will find out Jeffrey is using the encyclopedia and get very mad at him.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I think that he put exaggeration in the book because it makes the book exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Philip really hit it dead on.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I think Maniac will go out the next day and play football again and will see Hands Down, I think he will also see Mars Bar and they will play against each other in football.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think Jerry Spinelli wrote this way because he might of liked Tall Tales when he was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think that Hands Down will ask Maniac to join their football team. Also maybe, Maniac will end up staying with the Beales well, forever, but their might be some bumps in the road.

    ReplyDelete
  60. McNab and his gang will run into Maniac.

    ReplyDelete