I think Jeffrey and Grayson will become good friends because I think that graysons childhood is like Maniac's.I think Jefferey will stay with Grayson for a while then he might leave.
I think Grayson was just like Maniac when he was a child. I think Grayson will end up taking Maniac into is home. Maniac will eventually accept and live with Grayson and they will be a happy family.
THE FRENDSHIP THEY WILL HAVE WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY. THEY WILL FIGHT FOR BLACKS AND WHITES TO LIKE EACH OTHER. JEFFREY WILL GO BACK TO AMANDA'S HOME. IN THE END EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY.
I think Maniac and Grayson will be very good friends and Jeffrey will stay at the baseball equipment room. Then later on Grayson will invite Maniac to his house to stay there for a while.
I think they will become good friends and will not live together but maniac will go somewhere else where only grayson knows about. Grayson wilol bring him food and give him showers. Then I think all the bullies will find him and toture him.
I think that Maniac and Grayson will become good friends because i think that Grayson's childhood was similar to Maniac's cildhood. I think that Maniac will go back to Grayson to live there because he does not have anywhere to go.
I think Grayson and Jeffrey will become best friends and Jeffrey will live with him and Grayson will take care of him and Jeffrey will tell him more about what blacks do that compare to the whites but Jeffrey will visit the Beale's and tell them that he is not coming back to live with them again.
I think that Jeffery will become great friends with Grayson. Thay might become such great friends that Jeffery might finily move into Grayson's house and be the "son" of Grason. They will bring peace to the blacks and whites and mix them umong each other.
ithink maniac will not stay with grayson because of the beales; but he will make peace peace between blacks and whites and will go and live with the beales.
I think Jeffrey and Grayson will become good friends because I think that graysons childhood is like Maniac's.I think Jefferey will stay with Grayson for a while then he might leave.
ReplyDeleteI think Grayson was just like Maniac when he was a child. I think Grayson will end up taking Maniac into is home. Maniac will eventually accept and live with Grayson and they will be a happy family.
ReplyDeleteI think Grayson and Jeffrey will become best frinds, but Jeffrey will go back to the Beales.
ReplyDeleteI think that Gryson and Maniac will become good friends and live together but then Maniac will go to back to the beals.
ReplyDeleteI think the Beales will find Jeffrey living with Grayson and jeffrey and grayson will live with the beales.
ReplyDeleteI think Jeffery will continue tobe friends but they will not live together. Jeffery won't stay long.
ReplyDeleteTHE FRENDSHIP THEY WILL HAVE WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY. THEY WILL FIGHT FOR BLACKS AND WHITES TO LIKE EACH OTHER. JEFFREY WILL GO BACK TO AMANDA'S HOME. IN THE END EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY.
ReplyDeleteI think that Grayson and Jeffrey will be and Jeffrey will teach Grayson how to play baseball.
ReplyDeleteI think that Jeffrey is going to have a healthy friendship.
ReplyDeleteI think that Grayson will take Jeffrey back to the Beales, but Jeffrey and Grayson will still stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteOlivia has a good answer to the story.
ReplyDeleteI think Maniac and Grayson will be very good friends and Jeffrey will stay at the baseball equipment room. Then later on Grayson will invite Maniac to his house to stay there for a while.
ReplyDeleteJeffrey will become good friends with Grayson but Jeffery will not live with him.
ReplyDeleteI think they will become good friends and will not live together but maniac will go somewhere else where only grayson knows about. Grayson wilol bring him food and give him showers. Then I think all the bullies will find him and toture him.
ReplyDeleteI think Jeffrey and Grayson will become good friends with Grayson an they will deafeat MB and the Cobras
ReplyDeletei think grayson and maniac will become friends but i think that maniac might move back in with the beals
ReplyDeleteI think that Maniac and Grayson will become good friends because i think that Grayson's childhood was similar to Maniac's cildhood. I think that Maniac will go back to Grayson to live there because he does not have anywhere to go.
ReplyDeleteI think Grayson and Jeffrey will become best friends and Jeffrey will live with him and Grayson will take care of him and Jeffrey will tell him more about what blacks do that compare to the whites but Jeffrey will visit the Beale's and tell them that he is not coming back to live with them again.
ReplyDeleteI think that Jeffrey will give in and finally nlive with Grayson. They will become very good friends.
ReplyDeleteI think that Jeffery will become great friends with Grayson. Thay might become such great friends that Jeffery might finily move into Grayson's house and be the "son" of Grason. They will bring peace to the blacks and whites and mix them umong each other.
ReplyDeleteithink maniac will not stay with grayson because of the beales; but he will make peace peace between blacks and whites and will go and live with the beales.
ReplyDeleteI think Grayson had left for good and Jeffrey would be left stranded again.
ReplyDelete